如何在一个月内考过cfa

  • A+
所属分类:CFA

 

Introduction : The
law of twenty-eight, also known as the law of 80/20, was discovered by Italian economist Pareto in the late 19th and early 20th centuries. He believes that the most important part of any group of things is only a small part, about 20%, and the remaining 80% is secondary, although it is the majority, so it is also called the law of 28.


20 days to review the cfa level 80% test strategies:

NO.1 grasps the key content.

The proportion of key content at the cfa level is basically fixed. Please review according to the proportion and difficulty of level1 content
如何在一个月内考过cfa

NO.2 uses the correct method.

There is no room for trial and error. The review must be directed at the key points. It is recommended to take the online lesson as the core and the textbook questions as an auxiliary. Start from the basic class of the online class, play at 2x speed, cooperate with the knowledge frame diagram and handouts (to be printed), quickly grasp the essence of the knowledge, and then find the textbook exercises and try it once. It will be empty. Mark it. Then, it ’s an intensive class. Grasp these knowledge points and do n’t double the speed. While listening, you have to go back to review the basic class notes and do an after-school problem. Mark the wrong question. Finally, be sure to set aside some time for brushing questions, after-school questions, 100 lessons for online courses, and mocks.
2019 latest question bank link:
latest question bank

Must do

NO.3 reasonable time schedule

The first 15 days: intensive class course The
last five days: brush questions, after-school questions, 100 questions, mock. After finishing all the questions, return the wrong questions to notes to see the relevant reading, and really won't watch the related videos.

weinxin
我的微信
需要资料或代做的加我微信哦

发表评论

:?: :razz: :sad: :evil: :!: :smile: :oops: :grin: :eek: :shock: :???: :cool: :lol: :mad: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :idea: :arrow: :neutral: :cry: :mrgreen: